So today I decided that I was going to start a yoga challenge over I had started back in August but never finished. I find that often times I do that…I get so hype and excited to start something and when it becomes normal or gets hard (I really hate waking up and planks yo!) I just ditch out and then pretend it didn’t happen.
I find that often times I do that…I get so hype and excited to start something and when it becomes normal or gets hard (I really hate waking up and planks yo!) I just ditch out and then pretend it didn’t happen.
For instance, January I was supposed to start monthly resolutions to give up something bad each month or start something new.
It took me three days to totally cave and grab a Diet Coke and there went that resolution because if I already broke it why start over? (because I am totally weak that’s why)
Anywho my lack of commitment extends to pretty much every area of my life.
- I start new relationships, they get normal? I dip out.
- Start a new workout? there are too many planks and I’m miserable at pushups or anything requiring arm strength, maybe not today.
- I wanna wake up early and start a routine? Have you ever felt the comfort of blankets in the morning? How could you leave that?
- Sewing? That new stitch was confusing
- Crochet and knitting? I could never get the rows to do exactly what i wanted, plus my fingers hurt from yarn burn.
I never finish anything that I start.
However! This time I’m determined! I will finish this 30-day challenge no matter what! And to semi/not really prove that I’m gonna write about it every day!
Anywho, today went well my abs are feeling the burn and I am feel super great maybe I’ll even eat healthier, I have been eating more fruit which is shocking.